Introducing the Monsters Inside Me Music Identification blogpost!

Hello to all! As of today, I have officially begun my journey into identifying (almost) all of the production music that has been used in Animal Planet's science documentary series Monsters Inside Me. My goal is to post music breakdown lists of all 75 episodes, of all 8 seasons, of the show, and hopefully identify most tracks that have played.

Each episode's music breakdown takes around two hours to complete, with additional time being spent at later points identifying tracks that I haven't found yet. Due to my work schedule, among other priorities, I cannot post music breakdowns everyday; my goal is to have a new episode music breakdown list posted every Sunday or Monday, Tuesday the absolute latest if other priorities come first.

If anyone is interested in identifying production music used in this show and wants to help, please contact me in the comments or via my email (ilovededede2@gmail.com).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homegrown Enemies (UK)

- The Stabbing - Scott Marcussen (episode intro) - Piano Steps - Mark Russell (show intro) - Cyber Psycho - Steve Everitt ("Parasites a...